Property ID : CP229
For Sale $1,300,000 - Caravan Parks
The practice of boiling up the billy and cooking camp oven damper in the coals of fire, started on this exact same spot over 30 years ago at this tourist Park. The great Aussie tradition has always been a hit with guests, who reckon this park has the best damper in the west.
Every day during the season, guests are treated to this famous bush smoko, and most nights a country singer and a bush poet entertain as well.
The Park itself is beautifully green with lovely mature plantings, there’s plenty of space on the sites and you can see hundreds of birds and other wildlife out the back. A camp kitchen with TV and free barbecue are available.
- On site Cabins and self contained Units.
- Powered Shady Sites
- Drive Thru Sites
- Unpowered sites and Tent sites
- 3 Amenities blocks (never far to walk in times of need)
- Seasonal Billy Tea & Damper nights (free)
- Live entertainment (Nightly from approx. 4:30 pm during winter months)
- Chinese take away (opening during winter months, every Friday and Saturday from 6-8pm)
- BBQ facilities (free)
- Camp Kitchen (TV, Fridge, Microware, BBQ, cooking facilities)
- Kiosk and Reception open 7 days (6am-7pm)
- Caltex Unleaded and Diesel Fuel onsite, 2cpl fuel discount for guests
- LPG bottle refills
- Caltex Starcards, Motorpass (including Puma cards) and Fleetcards Welcome
- Free Wireless Internet
- Dump point
- Book Exchange (free)
- Tour Bookings