Property ID : CP230
For Sale $999,000 - Caravan Parks
Lovely Country Park with nothing more to spend, great investment for any first time park owners who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city for a relaxing small town full of charm. This park is rich in history and is a vital stopover for most grey nomads and travellers alike.
- 45 Registered Powered Sites plus 15 unpowered sites
- Cabins – there are 6 self contained, ensuite accommodation units. 2 have a double bed and double bunks. 2 units have double beds, 1 unit has a double bed and 2 single beds and 1 unit has 1 queen bed.
- Large Camp Kitchen/bush restaurant – The happy hour shed has the capacity to hold 80 people, it has a large fire place with a camp oven.
- Reception/gift shop
- Four Bay high clearance Shed, with mezzanine floor – all concrete. Currently being utilised for the park as well a for the owners local building business. Beside the shed is an additional 2 bay carport.
- Situated on 4055m2 of land
- Unisex amenities with staff Laundry which has 2 washing machines and a dryer.
- Commercial kitchen which has a large cobra stove/oven, small deep fryer and Bain Marie. It has stainless steel prep benches with under bench storage shelves and a double bowl sink. There is an above bench with 2 microwave ovens. There is a storage pantry. There is also a 2 door display fridge.
The owners residence is attached to the reception/gift shop. Recently revamped in the last couple of years with new floor coverings, and has been repainted. There is a storage area on one side, that runs the full length of the house. It has a double bay carport and a rain water tank.
This house has 4 bedrooms, three of which has build-in wardrobes (Photos available on request)
What an opportunity has been offered for the first time whilst only working for 6 months of the year. This park is the pinnacle of what an outback park should be, Charm, Hospitality & Quality. It’s no wonder that of the 74 reviews on Trip Advisor is rated 4/5 or higher.
This park would be perfect for someone who has a flair for cooking. The commercial kitchen is reasonably under-utilised and has oodles or room for expansion . If your looking for a great first business and only want to work for 6 months a year than look no further, with exceptional returns and room to expand and grow.